Monday, August 17, 2009

My first musings

I have so many topics floating around in my head that I realized a need for some order to the spiderweb of ideas, theories, and observations. Part of this was driven by the great desire to call attention to some thoughts weighing heavily on my mind.

Consider this a bookmark for thoughts to come including -
Corporate ethics - or lack thereof
Government responsibilities - and the limits of those responsibilities
Christianity - I cannot blog without at least occasionally writing about my Lord and Savior. It's not a religion, it's a relationship of love and indebtedness.
The environment - where people are freaking out with insufficient information and where the world society is being flat out lazy.
Baseball - I love the sport as a fan, backyard player, coach, and umpire.
Cars and Motorcycles - I love to drive, ride, and maintain vehicles.
Information Technology - I am a Systems Administrator / Engineer by trade as well as by passion.

Look for more to come soon although soon is certainly relative! I have a busy week including evening commitments but plan on making my first sizable post within the week.

Thanks for following me this far!

No comments:

Post a Comment